Party & Class Cancellations
Cancellation of Party or Event: Full refund will be guaranteed if made with at least 24 hours advanced notice. Any person who wishes to cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled party/event will be issued a credit that can be used on any party/event of equal or lesser value. Deposits are refundable if party/event is cancelled by a written request submitted to the Art Bar Staff at least 7 days prior to event.
Membership Changes or Transfers: Any membership account changes or transfers must be applied for in person and will be adjudicated by The Club on a case by case basis.
Age Restrictions in Art Bar
In maintaining with the laws of the State of North Carolina, any persons entering Art Bar must be 18 & older or accompanied by a legal guardian. If under the legal drinking age of 21, you must be identified as a minor before entering the main room where the bar is located. Art Bar staff reserves the right to ask for identification proving legal age, and the staff reserves the right to refuse sale of alcoholic beverages to anyone. Art Bar staff will under no circumstances serve anyone who is visibly intocixated.
Remember to drink responsibly! If in doubt, Art Bar staff is more than happy to call a taxi service to take someone home safely.
· Students who cancel 30 days prior to the workshop will receive a full refund of their initial deposit.
· Any cancellations within 30 days of the workshop will be a forfeiture of deposit.**
· If Art Bar or the Artist cancels the workshop, each student has the option of a full refund, a spot in a make-up workshop, or the option to put funds towards a different Artist Workshop with available spots.
Inclement Weather Policy:
In the event of inclement weather and/or cancelled flights, neither Art Bar, nor the Artist is responsible for lost tuition fees and workshop days. We will work with you to help ensure you arrive safely and quickly, but we strongly advise students to purchase travel insurance.
In the event inclement weather and/or cancelled flights affects the Artist’s travel arrangements, students have the option of a full refund, a spot in a make-up workshop, or the option to put funds towards a different Master Artist workshop with available spots.
· Students accept full responsibility for safe handling of products in workshops.
· Turpentine and regular mineral spirits are not permitted in the studio.
· In maintaining with the laws of the State of North Carolina, students must be 18 years old or be accompanied by an adult in a business that serves beer and wine. If you have any questions regarding this rule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.